Fresh from our archives the baggy fleece is back. The warmth of the rave era comes through in a 90s palette that oftenborders on bonkers, in a good way. Contrast panels, Aztec trim, full-length zip, elbow flashes. Wish you were there? You arenow.
A note about sizing: The Dean Street collection is unisex, with ‘oversized’ fit. Ifyou asked our advice, we’d recommend men choose their regular Berghaus size; women may want to order a size smaller, but howyou wear it is your call.
In a nutshell
– Relaxed and roomie, oversized fit
– Three-colour fleece ideal for spring skiing and mountainbiking
– Backstand-protected zip prevents wind penetration
– High neck beats the breeze
– Ribbed cuffs and hem to defy draughts
– Two zip-secured pockets – perfect for hand-warming
For The Gear Geeks
•Three-colour fleece ideal for spring skiing and mountain biking
•Backstand-protected zip prevents wind penetration
•High neck beats the breeze
•Stretch cuffs and hem to defy draughts
•Two zip-secured pockets – perfect for hand-warming