The iconic jacket that redefined robust. A resident of therave scene re-imagined for today with a big, boxy fit – cinch itin if you want – and punchy palette that’s definitely not shy.Same stay-dry creds, same standout style as in its heyday butwith a 21st century colour kick. Berghaus stormwear at its very best.
A note about sizing:The Dean Street collection is unisex, with ‘oversized’ fit. Ifyou asked our advice, we’d recommend men choose their regularBerghaus size; women may want to order a size smaller, but howyou wear it is your call.
In a nutshell
– 3-layer Hydroshell waterproofing withtaped stitch-bound seams for full-on storm protection
– Front zip with storm flap and hook-and-loop fastening…Nothing’s getting through
– Adjustable storm cuff with hook-and-loop fastening
– Two large phone-friendly front pockets with protective flaps
– Hood with drawcord and contrast wired peak
– Original branding on chest and sleeve
For The Gear Geeks
•3-layer waterproofing with taped stitch-bound seams for full-on storm protection
•Front zip with storm flap and hook-and-loop fastening – nothing’s getting through
•Adjustable storm cuff with hook-and-loop fastening
•Two large phone-friendly front pockets with protective flaps
•Fold-away hood with drawcord and popped peak