The expedition jacket that set the tone for high-altitudewarm wear, refreshed and repurposed for the 2020s. As iconic asChris Bonington’s beard. And just as warm. Fully quiltedsuperior ripstop nylon with detachable hood, fly-away collar andold school ribbed cuffs. Looks heavy, feels downy.
A note about sizing: The Dean Street collectionis unisex, with ‘oversized’ fit. If you asked our advice, we’drecommend men choose their regular Berghaus size; women may wantto order a size smaller, but how you wear it is yourcall.
For The Gear Geeks
• 200G Synthetic HydroloftInsuation quilted for optimum heat retention
• Fully detachable hood with fly-away collar
• Studded front flap concealing two-way zip
• Drawcord hem – cosy when you need it
• Elasticated rib cuffs to beat wind and rain
• Generous front pockets with stud flaps
• Contains bluesign® approved fabrics, making this jacket planetfriendly
• Part of our MADEKIND™ commitment to creating high-performancegear that’s kinder to the planet